|The Orbit Sleuth||
Is it time to seriously explore the deep Cosmos? Is this possible? Consider:
THE LAUNCHING PAD: THE MANIFESTO
A moving point generates a line.
A moving line generates a plane.
A moving plane generates a volume.
A moving volume generates a hypervolume.
The threshold movement is attained at the speed of light.
At the speed of light mass becomes infinite and time ceases to be.
A timeless, mass-less entity can travel to any point in the universe instantly.
A timeless, mass-less entity can manifest to all points in the universe instantly.
The mysterious aspect of a human, electromagnetic-ethereal, travels at or beyond the speed of light.
Know we the flesh is fleeting. The things men count great are nothing to us. The things we seek are not of the body but are only the perfected state of the soul. Long, long ago, I cast off my body. Wandered I free through the vastness of ether, circled the angles that hold man in bondage. Know ye, O man, ye are only a spirit. The body is nothing. The Soul is the All. Let not your body be a fetter. Cast off the darkness and travel in Light. Cast off your body, O man, and be free, truly a Light that is ONE with the Light. THOTH http://members.aol.com/phikent/orbit/Thoth.html
EPHESIANS: 3. . .that ye, being rooted and grounded in love, May be able to comprehend with all saints what [is] the breadth, and length, and depth, and height...4D
*HUMAN BRAINWAVES: DELTA, THETA, ALPHA, BETA; EARTH WAVES: DELTA, THETA, ALPHA, BETA
THE PREFLIGHT EXERCISES
Step-by-step instructions for winging out into the universe. Can be done, got me booted out of academia once; had a hard time explaining to the Dean why my students were raving about waltzing though stargates near Eta Carina. Here's the first wee jump for your consideration.
We don't need to go to Egypt or Peru to find a portal. No kidding, portals are nearby. Where?
1. Grab a piece of typing paper and a pencil.
2. Draw a circle on the paper, maybe 5 inches across.
3. Fill the circle full of random dots. "Tap, tap, tap," no don't organize them, just random.
4. More dots, MORE DOTS, dense dots, ten minutes worth.
6. Look at the dots.
7. Look different ways, that is, focus your eyes differently. Try looking through the dots as though the circle is the surface, a hole, looking through. Have you seen those stereograms (SIRDS) in the mall boutiques and the fairs? Look at the dots like you look at the stereograms.
8. Try connecting the dots, take your pencil and sketch a little. If you see a form, a shape, an object sketch over it, define the form. If you don't see anything yet, sketch anyway, just connect dots until a pattern appears. Any pattern, shape, form...thing. DO NOT WORRY ABOUT YOUR ABILITY TO DRAW!
9. When the form or object or pattern appears better, emphasize it more, maybe color it in.
*Whatever you see in your circle EXISTS!
In an infinite cosmos all dreams are true.
If the image you made (above) is pleasing, look closer, make more drawings, describe the object with words, prose, poetry.
If the image is not pleasing, maybe scary, mark it with a mental buoy, that is, make it a place in space to navigate around, at least for now. One day you might want to confront, but not necessary now. The heck with scary, we have more things to do, awesome things. This is just a beginning.
Expect more exercises each day; they will be methodical and gradual. at: www.cyberspaceorbit.com/
THE LAUNCHING PLATFORM: ORBIT MANIFESTO
GO TO 4/21/00, EXERCISE ONE [RECAP]: PREFLIGHT TRAINING, THE PORTAL
GO TO 4/22/00, EXERCISE TWO: PREFLIGHT TRAINING, THE SPIRAL
GO TO 4/23/00: EXERCISE THREE: PREFLIGHT TRAINING, THE TUBE
More Preflight to happen at CyberSpace ORBIT